NEW - London - Worcester Park
London's first fully accessible, contemporary single storey holiday home. Enabling physically disabled people and their families, the opportunity to explore our capital city. With level access and high quality adaptations including ceiling track hoist, profiling beds and accessible bathroom.
The AbleStay House is a contemporary single storey home, situated in a quiet residential tree lined road in Worcester Park in South West London. The house is fully adapted for wheelchair access, newly renovated, modern and has a bright open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
- Contemporary, single storey home with level access throughout.
- Spacious open plan kitchen and living areas
- Sleeps 6
- Large 'Freedom by Symphony' accessible kitchen, bi-fold doors to garden
- Large accessible bedroom 1 - x2 Innova Liberta profiling beds with sides, ceiling hoist, kitchenette, medical fridge and ensuite accessible bathroom
- Large accessible bathroom/wetroom - ceiling hoist from bedroom, height adjustable bath, Gerberit wash/dry loo, accessible basin, shower trolley, large wet room shower area, Rifton HTS shower chairs and grab rails
- Accessible bedroom 2 - (adjoining accessible bedroom 1) for parents/couples/carers, profiling/adjustable twin or superking bed
- Accessible bedroom 3 - twin beds
- Close to local amenities, high street & restaurants
- Off street parking x2 cars (suitable for WAV)
- Accessible train station (Worcester Park), 7 minutes walk. 25 mins to London Waterloo
- High speed Broadband / WiFi
- Alexa and Anker charging pad in every room
47 Donnington Road
For more info please contact:
Tel: 07767 886787
Click on any image to view a larger photo
** Remember to take your own sling! ** Most accommodation providers do not provide you with a sling for hygiene reasons so remember to take along your own and be comfortable in something you are used to. Most slings are'universal' fitting but if you are not sure please contact the accommodation provider.
Have you stayed here?
If you have stayed here why not write a review for CHuC and share your experiences, good or bad, with other hoist users?
Write a review using the form below. There is no need to register but all reviews are moderated before being published
Reviews for Ablestay House, London
Date of visit: 09/22
We had a fantastic short break at Ablestay in London. Everything we needed for our disabled daughter was provided. There is a hoist from the 2 profiling beds to the bathroom which has multiple bathing options. There is also a portable hoist if needed. Ablestay caters for all different levels of disability. It has an accessable designer kitchen, washing machine, blender and an adjustable comfy chair. All this and its in London. I can't recommend Ablestay enough.
Date of visit: 09/22
Great place. Loved all the facilities, a home from home with no need to pack the kitchen sink. Unbelievable to have the hoists, specialist bath, walk in shower, toilet and profile beds. Oh, and the blender. Spacious, fab decor and great location for station.